Are you engrossed with the newly-released House of Wolves DLC for Destiny? If not, chances are that you have been beaten off the course, because it's sometimes difficult to get past newly added content for any game. We have come across many fans who have had problems regarding how to start the DLC.
Although things look a bit shady at the start, believe us when we tell you that it's easier to kick off the contents of House of Wolves than you think. So, here's a guide on what to do, starting from downloading and installing the DLC content from the PlayStation Store or Xbox Marketplace to the end of the content.
Kicking off with Vestian Outpost
- After you have successfully downloaded and installed the DLC, you should be greeted with a message about House of Wolves.
- The message will let you know that "The Queen has opened The Reef." The pop up will greet you while you're in Orbit, allowing you to immediately do some exploring of the new content.
- Just set your destination to the Vestian Outpost and wait out the following load screen.
Queen's Wrath – Meet Petra Venj
- In Queen's Wrath, note that the only person out there of some significance is Petra Venj. This will be indicated by the unique icon above her head when you arrive.
- Just head over to the Queen's Wrath and accept the quest that she has for you. Also, make note that this is where you will come every time to receive unique quests related to the House of Wolves content in the future.
Welcome to the Reef Quest
- At start, you will get paid for just mingling around with the other NPCs and vendors present at The Reef. The reward isn't much but 50 Queen's Wrath and 1000 Experience is still a big deal.
- Now move towards Variks, the loyal and speak to him. Although he doesn't have much to say, he should give you 10 Ether Seeds just as introductory reward.
- Variks is a vendor who is specific to the Vestian Outpost and sells weapons, armours, shaders and jumpships that you can purchase via rewards from the Prison of Elders. His inventory will keep updating every week, so make sure you buy whatever you can afford.
- Following this, you will come across Master Ives. Master Ives is a Cryptarch who is almost similar to the one you will find in the Tower. On first interaction, he should give you three Motes of Light.
- Once you have gathered the Motes of Light, move in a clockwise direction until you come across Brother Vance. Brother Vance is an NPC for the Trials of Osiris PvP event.
- Coming across Brother Vance should get you three Passage Coins. This is the currency that you can use to buy Trials Rewards and Trials Supplies.
- After you have visited all the three main NPCs in the DLC, via The Reef, get back to Petra Venj and complete the quest she offered at the start. On completing this, you will be open to another new quest. This one, however, will come with a better reward.
- The quest that follows next is Gone to Ground. The quest will be given to you by Petra Venj. This quest will get you better rewards, but will also significantly increase the overall difficulty level.
[Source: Prima Games]