Bungie's Destiny update 2.0 has already been pushed out to make way for the upcoming, The Taken King DLC. No sooner was the update pushed out, data miners everywhere started seeking out bits and parts that would give them more idea as to what the new DLC holds for them.
As it seems, the data mining has been somewhat successful, and a few fans have uncovered as many as three new exotic weapons: the Ace of Spades exotic hand cannon, the Tlaloc exotic scout rifle, and The Fabian Strategy exotic auto rifle.
Similar to every other exotic in the past, each of the three weapons are said to carry some unique perks, a few of which can create a lot of havoc, if used right. "The Ace of Spades, for example, has a perk that pulls reserve ammo directly into the chamber after the player lands a precision kill," a Game Rant report states.
As you would expect, with perks like that, it would be safe to say that the weapon will be considered as the next Gjallarhorn, and all Destiny players will want to acquire the Ace of Spades, by any means necessary.
"However, a clue within the weapon's skill tree suggests that might not be possible. In fact, some are speculating that the three weapons are actually class-specific exotics, meaning only a member of a specific Destiny class can unlock them, or potentially even use them," the report adds.
Here's the full list of details about the three new exotics:
Ace of Spades (Hand Cannon)
- TrueSight IS | QuickDraw IS | SteadyHand IS
- Firefly – Precision kills cause the target to explode
- High Caliber Rounds | Perfect Balance | Reinforced Barrel
- Maverick – Precision kills move one round from your ammo reserves into the magazine
Tlaloc (Scout Rifle)
- Smooth Ballistics | Accurized Ballistics | Soft Ballistics
- Eye of the Storm – This weapon becomes more accurate as your health gets lower
- Hand Loaded | Armor Piercing Rounds | Injection Mold
- Overflow – This weapon has better handling, rate of fire, and stability while the wielder's super is charged.
The Fabian Strategy (Auto Rifle)
- Smooth Ballistics | CQB Ballistics | Linear Compensator
- Life Support – Kills with this weapon while critically wounded have a chance to start regenerating health
- Extended Mag | Lightweight | Smallbore
- Front Lines – This weapon has increased handling, rate of fire, and stability when enemies are close
Destiny's The Taken King DLC comes later this month for all major consoles and PC.
Stay tuned for more updates!