Supercell has announced that the free tower defence mobile video game, Clash of Clans, will be getting an "optional" update. The update is aimed at bringing some improvements and minor fixes to the bugs.
It must be noted that this update follows the new Dark Spell Factory update. The new update has brought new features in the game like addition of three different spells, Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies. It also introduced some game balances, A.I. and interface tweaks.
The post on its official Forum noted that this particular update is currently available on App Store and was previously available on Google Play too.
It goes on to mention about some of the features that will be part of the update. It includes:
- Player profile fix for Dark Elixir Spells (showing unlocked when that was not the case)
- Sweet visual improvements for all League badges
The App Store mentions the following points as being in the new version 7.156.4 of the game:
- The Dark Spell Factory is here with three new spells!
- Dragon level 5 sets its golden gaze on Town Hall 10
- A second Air Sweeper will help clear the skies, starting at Town Hall 9
- New Leagues, including the Legend League Tournament and Legend Trophies, are here
A couple of days ago, Supercell asked its fans what was their favourite army composition. Though some fans' replies were hilarious; for instance, a fan said his favourite army composition is on maintenance break and another said it is God's Arm.
But, the serious among them did give out their preference. Some fans revealed their compositions:
- Hog Raider
- Dragons plus minions
- Wizards and Golems
- Wizards and Healers
On 8 July, Supercell went on a maintenance break and returned with some improvements to the server and made some small adjustment to issues that cropped up in the chat filter.