Players of Clash of Clans will be happy to know of the new February update that will be added to the game. Supercell has given out the features that will be part of the new update on its official post on the Forums.
The last update from Supercell, its developer was two months back and the update has finally gone live.
For the past one week, the developer was giving us sneak peeks into what players can expect in the update.
It was revealed that the update will allow players to Level up by earning Clan XP in Clan Wars. Perks for Clan Wars will be granted, Level 13 Cannons, obstacles will not be able to prevent the troop deployment and air traps cannot be triggered by healers.
Players will also be able to opt in or out of Clan Wars and will get refunds and automatic upgrades on the donated troops. Clan Leaders will also be able make a choice on whom to take for their Clan Wars.
Below are the patch notes for Clash of Clans' new update (Supercell Forum):
Clan Experience Levels!
- Level up your clan by earning Clan XP in Clan Wars
- Clan badges are now adorned with banners that showcase a Clan's level
- Clan levels grant perks, prestige and fancier badges and banners!
Gameplay balancing and upgrades
- Cannon level 13 packs a punch and takes a lot of damage!
- Healers no longer trigger air traps - just keep clear of Air Defense!
- Clan Castle troop deployment is no longer prevented by tapping on obstacles
Clan Wars Opt-in/Opt-out
- Clan leaders can now pick exactly who to take to every war!
- New profile setting shows other Clan members if you want to go to war
- Choose big or small wars, but larger wars can be worth more Clan XP
Power-up your Clan with Clan Perks
- Request troops more often and donate more troops at a time
- Get refunds and automatic upgrades on donated troops
- Increase your Clan War loot bonus and store more in your Clan Castle
- Clan perks unlock automatically and improve as you level up your Clan!
Clan badge editor
- Craft a clan badge with your choice of pattern, background and border
- Level up your Clan to unlock special borders for your clan badge!
Three ways to get Clan XP in Clan Wars:
- Get small amounts of Clan XP for defeating enemy War Bases
- Get larger amounts of Clan XP for accumulating enough stars during war
- Get a huge Clan XP bonus for winning the war!
Below are some of the videos that were shared on Clash of Clans official Facebook page:
(YouTube Courtesy: Daddy - Clash of Clans)
(YouTube Courtesy: Clash Of Clans - ClashOnGan)
(YouTube Courtesy: Clash of Clans Attacks)