NVIDIA, one of the leading GPU manufacturers in the world, has revealed the detailed PC system requirements for the upcoming first person shooter (fps) game Call of Duty: Ghosts.
Neither the game's developer Infinity Ward nor the publisher Activision had mentioned the PC requirements for the game so far but NVIDIA has now listed them on its GeForce website.
Here are the PC system specifications:
- OS: Windows 7 (64-Bit) or Windows 8 (64-Bit)
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4GHz or above
- RAM: 6GB
- HDD: 50 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti or ATI Radeon HD 5870 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (Recommended)
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound card
- DirectX: 11
- Internet: Broadband connection required for multiplayer mode. Internet connection required for activation.
The game also supports NVIDIA's SLI and PhysX technology, according to the website.
SLI: The SLI technology adjusts the graphics performance on the system and delivers up to twice the original performance.
PhysX: The PhysX technology by NVIDIA propels the dynamic destruction in the game and revamps certain animations of the game, making it life-like.
Call of Duty: Ghosts will be releasing for the current-gen (Sony PlayStation 3 and Microsoft Xbox 360) and the next-gen (PS4 and Xbox One) consoles along with Windows PC and Wii U. The release dates are:
- PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U and PC: 5 Nov. 2013
- PS4: 15 Nov. 2013 (N .A) and 29 Nov. 2013 (Europe)
- Xbox One: 22 Nov. 2013
In related news, the PC requirements for Ubisoft's much-anticipated game Watch Dogs were leaked by Uplay's Delux Digital Edition page from where the PC version can be pre-ordered.
The system requirements for the game are divided into Base, Minimum, Recommended and Ultra specifications. The details can be viewed here.