While all the hype is slowly being generated, thanks to the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, for the time being though, we are still keeping ourselves hooked to the previously released Advanced Warfare. But more than the original single player storyline, we are more concerned about its EXO Zombies mode.
As far as the EXO Zombies mode is concerned, you will be required to work with a squad of four characters – played by veteran actors John Malkovich and Bill Paxton – as they make their way through massive hordes of zombies. Needless to say, you are not only required to act fast, but also shoot faster for any chance of survival.
Here are a few tips on the EXO Zombies mode of Advanced Warfare to not only get you started, but help you survive longer as well.
Look For Mystery Weapons
- Throughout the EXO Zombies mode, note that you will have access to a plethora of weapons, although none of them come closer to the contents of the several Mystery boxes inside it.
- Mystery Boxes are scattered across each stage and offers handguns, assault rifles and even more. You can find one of the boxes the moment you spawn on your left while you make toward the main hub.
- The weapons inside a mystery box can be randomised, and although none of them are that bad, it's better if you can save them for more dire situations.
- Remember to upgrade your weapon's damage, handling, reload speed and more for a better chance of survival. It's preferable you start off the upgrading business with extra weapons damage.
EXO Suit is a Necessity
- When you start off the game, there won't be an EXO suit at your disposal. You must then rely on your limited gear, but should make it through the initial wave of zombies.
- To get an EXO suit, you will first need to activate power, followed by spending a few credit points (750) for Administration A.
- Move through the level to reach other generators, one through the tunnel and the other inside the central dome. Note that you need to have around 5,000 credits to make your way and it is better if you have a few kills under your belt.
- Now head towards Hallway A and go through a blue-lighted tunnel, up the stairs on the right side and right through the door.
- Once you reach the Morgue, spend another 1,250 credits to get through the EXO-Room. If you enter the room, you will have access to the suit.
- The EXO suit offers a number of advantages when fighting hordes of zombies, including pop-up shield and double jump. Other features of the suit have to be unlocked as you progress and head over to upgrade stations.
Surviving the Onslaught
- If your window is broken, don't even mind repairing it. However, it's advisable that you keep a look-out for random Supply Drops.
- Zombies get harder as you move through the levels. You will even come across a few wearing EXO suits and having almost similar abilities as you. Take care of them first. The Juggernaut and explosive zombies deal more damage.
- If you are bitten, try staying closer to the nearest decontamination chamber. It won't take long to heal, although the process could be hindered by other zombies.
[Source: Prima Games]