Gearbox has revealed the name of the second pack in the Headhunter Pack downloadable contents (DLC) - 'The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler.' It will be released in November.
The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler DLC will be a Thanksgiving-themed pack which will follow the story of a competition being held by Mr.Torgue to kill Wattle Gobbler, a giant turkey. The event will be held in Pandora, IGN reported.
If players have to kill the Wattle Gobbler they have to do it in a cooperative fashion and must first use poison to weaken it. Players will be rewarded with new character heads and skins. The DLC will also introduce players to Mr. Torgue's grandmother - Grandma Flexington.
The DLC pack is expected to be released on 26 November for $2.99. This DLC follows TK Baha's Bloody Harvest, from the first Headhunter Pack. The studio has also hinted that the third Headhunter Pack titled 'How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day' will be released in December.
You can find the video here.
Software Update for Borderlands 2 Xbox 360
Chris Faylor at Gearbox Software said in a post on the company's website that a new update for the game will be rolled out for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The support page of the company notes that while Borderlands 2's Xbox 360 version will get the update on 21 November; PC and PlayStation 3 are slated for a 26 November release.
The update information states that the following changes and fixes will be added for Xbox 360 update (Gearbox Software Support):
- Added support for upcoming downloadable content.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed an issue with "Dwarven Allies" which would cause a blocker if players picked up the third rune letter prior to completing the "Solve ancient dwarven puzzle" objective.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Murderlin will now respond if you have accepted but not completed the mission "Roll Insight"
- (Sir Hammerlock DLC) Addressed an issue where damage dealt to Dexiduous, after destroying a crit region, would be too low when the player was lower level than Dexiduous.
- (TK Baha DLC) Addressed an issue that could cause the flying pumpkin head to regenerate health in Hallowed Hollow.
- Summoning Deathtrap with "Sharing is Caring" enabled no longer causes a Turtle shield's health penalties to be applied twice.
- Adjusted drop rates of unique items from Doc Mercy, Mad Dog, Savage Lee and McNally to be more consistent across all modes.
- Added checks to enforce the maximum overpower level and remove invalid gear.
- Addressed a manufacturing error where rare Maliwan SMGs were created with the incorrect body part.
- Addressed a glowing issue with the Gunzerker Skin of Steel skin.
- Further corrected the alignment of holographic sights on pistols.
- Addressed an issue where completed repeatable missions would not show text in the mission acceptance screen.
- Addressed an issue where defendable targets would not have a health bar.