Gamers are in for a treat this Black Friday. Major retailers are participating in the annual tradition of Black Friday sale, offering the biggest discounts on a wide range of products. During Black Friday sale, gaming consoles and titles are one of the top favourites for shoppers. Gamestop, like every year, will join the Black Friday bonanza by offering steep discounts on leading consoles and game titles.
Lucky for the eager gamers out there, a complete adpage by Gamestop was listed by BFAds.net, shedding light on some great deals. There are several hundreds of deals that will go live on Black Friday 2015, which falls on 27 November. Owing to the popularity of the sale, the retailers will open stores as early as 5 am. Gamestop deals are expected to run throughout the weekend, ending 29 November. So, you will have a good three-day window to grab your favourite products.
Some of the best Gamestop deals listed in the leaked adpage include:
- PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted Collection Bundle - $299.99
- Limited Edition Xbox One White Controller - $44.99
- Funko Pop 5-ct. Mystery Box - $20.00
- Far Cry 4: Complete Edition (PS4/Xbox One) - $29.99
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - $29.99
- Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - $19.99
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4 or Xbox One) + Free Steel Book Game Box - $29.99
- Dark Souls II, Diablo III, Bioshock: Infinite and other PS3, Xbox 360 games: $9.99
- Rock Band 4 Guitar Bundle - $129.99
- Guitar Hero Live - $69.99
- Mortal Kombat X Limited Edition - $49.99
- Pre-Owned Interactive Gaming
- Pre-Owned Interactive Gaming Figures - B2G3 Free
Do not limit your excitement to these deals as more are expected to arrive from different retailers such as Amazon, Target and more as and when Black Friday sale nears. Gamestop is also offering additional deals such as purchasing Star Wars Battlefront will waive off $30 on one of the five EA games, including Madden 16 and Need for Speed.