A Black Friday meme constructed by a British Reddit user showing an image of a Walmart parking lot with a swamp of people waiting to shop in heavy rain, has gone viral ahead of America's 'Shopping madness' Day.
"As a Brit, this is how I imagine Black Friday in America", an individual with the Reddit handle "_theseacucumber" wrote on the forum attaching a funny photo-shopped picture.
The image shows an ominous depiction of a massive Walmart retail shop being thronged by possibly hundreds of thousands of would-be-shoppers waiting outside with American flags in the gloomy dark evening as rain and clouds roll in.
The comment and picture received over 4,500 points from other Redditors and more than 2,000 comments within 10 hours of it going online.
"You sir, are absolutely correct," said one commentator. "Yep...This is pretty much it...Cyber Monday for the win," said another.
"Dude, if you only knew how accurate this is," said another person.
"My British brain just exploded," another supposed UK resident responded to the picture. "Good luck brothers on Friday don't get too hurt."
Meanwhile, here are Top Quotes and Jokes on Black Friday to celebrate the Day with all humour:
- "Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they already have." – Unknown
- "Thank God we're living in a country where the sky's the limit, the stores are open late and you can shop in bed thanks to television." -- Joan Rivers
- "People will buy anything that is one to a customer." -- Sinclair Lewis
- "Wouldn't it be nice if retail therapy was covered by health insurance?" – Unknown
- "Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping." -- Bo Derek
Famous Jokes About Black Friday:
- Go to the mall on Black Friday, they said. You will never come out alive, they said.
- Let's cheer to the fact that I may not get trampled to death on this Black Friday!
- Hope you enjoyed Black-and-Blue Friday at WalMart.
- Yeah! My medical bills for the Black Friday store fights were less (than) what I saved!
- Make sure the clothes you buy on Black Friday take into account how fat you got on Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving to someone I'd have no problem stomping to death on Black Friday.
- Black Friday should actually be called the The Hunger Games. People kill each other and the winner gets a $20 crock pot.