Black Friday is just round the corner and no major online retailers want to miss the opportunity to sell their products for discounted rates.
Walmart and Samsung have already announced huge discounts on a wide array of products. Apple usually refrains from offering huge discounts, but the Cupertino giant has published an exclusive gift-themed page highlighting its significant products.
The online e-retailer giant Walmart has a huge banner on the website indicating the pre-Black Friday sale. With a well designed flashy animation, the half of the top page shows many products, which will be available for the sale.
Walmart is starting their pre-Black Friday sale this Friday, 21 November at 8 am. The e-retailer will lower the prices on popular toys, electronics among others, to beat the offers by other top competitors. The sale will continue till Thanksgiving day, which falls on 27 November.
The retailer will be giving offers on 40-inch LED HDTV, 60-inch TVs from LG and Sony, Playstation 4, Canon wireless printer, Keurig K-40, select LEGO sets among others.
The special offer includes few gadgets at an attractive price. Check below the products offered by Walmart:
- Samsung 58-inch Class Smart LED HDTV just for $698
- A 40-inch Class LED HDTV with "Frozen Sing-Along Edition" for $298
- The latest iPad Air 2 16 GB WiFi edition for $489 with a $100 Walmart gift card.
- Get a $75 gift card with the purchase of the iPhone 6 or 5s
- iPhone 6 available for $179 or iPhone 5s for $79 with a two year service agreement on Sprint, AT&T or Verizon
- iPhone 6 and 5s available for $0 down for AT&T Next or Verizon Edge customers – plans available in select markets
- 4-Pc Table Tennis Set – $79 (special buy)
- A variety of "Frozen" special buys
- Black & Decker 18v 2-Battery NiCad Drill – 69.88 ($20 savings)
- Hoover High Performance Bagless Upright Vacuum – $98 (special buy)
"New Black Friday" event comes after Walmart's pre-Black Friday event. It will begin online on the Thanksgiving day with in-store events kicking off at 6 pm and 8 pm on Thursday and 6 am on Friday, 28 November and will continue all the way through Cyber Monday. The retailer will offer nine 1-hour guarantee top electronics.
Alike the Walmart pre-Black Friday sale, Samsung has also decided to provide huge offers on their 169 products. The South Korean company has already opened their Black Friday sale for pre-orders. The company will not charge any credit card up to 24 November and will also deliver the orders placed before 22 November.
Here are some great products available with discounted price:
- Samsung UHD HU6950 Series Smart TV – 40-inch Class 4K TV for $599
- Samsung LED H2603 Series Smart TV- 46-inch Class Full HD TV at $499
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 32GB Android Tablet at $599
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (Wi-Fi) 32GB at $499
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 16GB for $199
- Samsung Gear Fit Smartwatch for $99
- Samsung NX300 20.3MP SMART Camera with 18-55mm Lens for $499
- Samsung BD-H5100 Blu-ray Player for $49.99
- Samsung HT-H4500 Home Theater system for $159
- Samsung Chromebook 2 11.6-inch for $229.99
- Samsung SSD 840 EVO 2.5-inch SATA III 250GB
Noticing the interest among people, Blackfriday.com has released an app, which will help the users to find out who is offering what. The app is available on Android and iOS platform.