Baahubali star Rana Daggubati is currently gearing up for the release of his upcoming film -- Nene Raju Nene Mantri. Well, it surely is Daggubati's year as the actor, after Baahubali's success, is all set to make his TV debut with a Telugu show by name 'Yaari No 1'. The icing on the cake is the Tollywood hunk has also bagged his first international project.
Find out what we know so far about the Telugu star's international project:
- Rana Daggubati has been signed for a movie by The London Digital Movie & TV Studios (LDM) for an international flick.
- The London Digital Movie & TV Studios has also appointed Rana Daggubati as their Asian Brand Ambassador.
- The UK based studio said in a press release issued on the Facebook page, "Rana Daggubati starring alongside a legendary Hollywood screen Goddess."
- London Digital Movie & TV Studios also revealed they will begin "their first Blockbuster studio film in 2018 with Rana Daggubati."
- According to The Indian Express, the executive producer and board director of LDM, Bharathi Kommana, also confirmed the same and added that the rest of the details about cast and crew will be revealed in September.