Audio Technica has launched a limited edition model of their popular professional monitor headphone series ATH-M50X. Named ATH-M50xDG, the limited edition model will be available in dark green colour to focus the fashion-forward users.
From the 45 mm large-aperture drivers to its sound isolating ear cups and robust construction, the ATH-M50x provides an unmatched experience for the most critical audio applications, including recording, broadcast, DJ, live sound and personal listening.
The headphones incorporate technology drawn from Audio-Technica's long history in the field of high-performance professional audio, providing exceptional power handling, very high SPL capability, and natural, accurate sound with impactful bass and high-frequency extension. With professional-grade ear pad and headband material and a collapsible design, the ATH-M50x headphones remain comfortable throughout long monitoring sessions and transport easily.
Audio-Technica's new limited edition ATH-M50xDG will be available in May 2015 at Rs14,499. They join the currently available ATH-M50x models in black (ATH-M50x), white (ATH-M50xWH) at Rs13,499.
Key Features of ATH-M50X Headphone:
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- 90-degree swivelling ear cups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade ear pad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort for extended wear
- Collapsible for space-saving portability and convenient storage
- Top choice for studio tracking and mixing, as well as live sound, DJ monitoring and personal listening
- Detachable cables (includes a 1.2m-3m coiled cable, 3m straight cable and 1.2m straight cable)