Ubisoft has rolled out a new patch - 1.04 - for their action-adventure video game Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag. The patch is expected to fix various issues in the game, like the '100 friends' bug.
Patch 1.04 weighs 2.3GB and introduces eight different types of fixes. A Twitter user, Wario64 posted the screenshot of the patch notes, after the update went live.
Various issues regarding the servers were reported, causing problems to players. The patch addresses issues like rare crashes, freezes, fight balance and more.
Following is the list of fixes introduced in Patch 1.04:
- Fixed rare crashes and freezes
- Changed fight balance to increase double attacks
- Fixed Abstergo challenges count to show 100% when completed
- Added tutorial video streaming support
- Added support for Resources Pack consumable
- Fixed news display that not always show correct news
- Fixed loyalty rewards skins which is not always awarded
- Fixed connection with over 100 friends
Meanwhile, the PC version of the game has received Title Update 6. Below are the changes introduced (Ubisoft Forums):
- Fix for animation glitches
- Fixed the doubled sound on the uplay login screen
- Fixed an issue where the pad association was messed after a user signed out while experiencing a connection failure.
- Fixed title reactivation system
- Fixed various crash issues
- Fixed various black screen issues
Another update for the multiplayer - Title Update 4 - is expected to roll out on 11 February for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. This title update will bring changes to the interface, graphics, gameplay, sound and also issues other fixes.