The new Blackbeard's Wrath downloadable content (DLC) for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag will reportedly allow players to control Blackbeard, one of the notorious pirates in the game.
PS3Trophies revealed a list of PlayStation 3 Trophies for the new DLC that features the names of three new characters, an addition to the open-world game's multiplayer roster which includes the infamous Blackbeard.
The Trophies for the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC listed are as follows:
- Sacred Land - Playing as The Jaguar, be the highest scoring player of a Domination game session.
- Queen Anne's Revenge - Playing as Blackbeard, perform an acrobatic kill and a gun kill in less than 10 seconds.
- Pre-emptive Strike - Playing as The Orchid, block 10 abilities from opponents with Sabotage.
- Elevator to the Gallows - Kill a player using a lift that has been trapped with Booby Trap
The additional characters that are likely to be offered to players include Blackbeard, The Jaguar and The Orchid. There are no details of the price or release date for the Blackbeard's Wrath DLC and the DLC itself has not been officially confirmed.
The Jaguar and The Orchid are characters that have been constructed on fiction for use in the Animus. However, Blackbeard was based on a real-life pirate who terrified the seafarers. He was said to have lit matches and tied it to his beard before he headed for combat to scare his enemies.
The list also includes all of the game's standard Trophies and those of Freedom Cry DLC.
PC Specification for Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag
Ubisoft, the studio behind the development and publisher of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, have released the specifications required for the PC version of the game as it released in North America on 19 November.
Some of the requirements include 30GB of hard drive space and at least 2GB of RAM for Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
It will also be available in three versions:
2. Gold (with season pass)
3. Digital-only Uplay Gold Edition (with season pass and Pride of the West Indies in-game pack).
Below are the minimum and recommended specs for the PC version (GameSpot):
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Disk Space: 30GB
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or better
Supported video cards at the time of release:
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or better, GT400, GT500, GT600, GT700 series or AMD Radeon HD4870 or better, HD5000, HD6000, HD7000 series