The final build of Android 4.3 has been leaked for Samsung Galaxy S4 and it is now available for download.
Sammobile has worked out the final update for Galaxy S4 and has informed its users that nothing more can be included or excluded in the future builds of Android 4.3 for Galaxy S4, except a few bug fixes and improvements which will be required from time to time.
The South Korean Company is expected to roll out the update officially within the time period of one to two weeks.
Sammobile tested the firmware and did not find any major changes except some minor changes.
To download the latest update of Android 4.3 on Galaxy S4, follow the given steps. The users should follow the instructions at their own risk. The users are advised to create a back up of all the data on the smartphone as the firmware update will clear out the memory.
- This is a pre-released firmware and has not been officially leaked by Samsung.
- The users will have to unzip the firmware file and then download Odin3 v3.09, which can be downloaded fromHotfileandMega Beta.
- After downloading Odin3, open the file and restart the smartphone in download mode.
- Connect the phone and wait until a blue sign in Odin appears.
- After that add the following details: AP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
BL_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to BL
CP_I9505XXUEMJ3_1840064_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
CSC_OLB_I9505OLBEMJ2_1765174_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- After adding the details, make sure that re-partition is not ticked.
- Click on the option Start and then wait for the device to switch on.
- If there is any issue regarding the firmware, then boot into recovery mode.
- Choose the option to wipe/factory reset.
- Then reboot your device.
The firmware update is dated 8 October and is, hence, not an outdated version.
Rumour has it that Android 4.4 KitKat is also due to launch this month along with Google's upcoming Nexus 5.