Online shoppers are being treated with generous discounts on a wide range of electronics, including headphones and fitness trackers and other categories as well. Termed as the International Deals Day, Amazon India is hosting the sale and ensures true value for the money spent with its attractive offers on the site.
Amazon India is offering discounts up to 50 percent on various international brands, including Fitbit, Bose, Jawbone, Pebble and GoPro. The International Deals Day also applies to other categories such as households, clothing, accessories, automobile and baby products. All products on discount are from international brands.
Amazon India's International Deals Day offers started on Wednesday, but there is no end date for the sale. All deals and discounts can be found on Amazon India.
We found some of the biggest discounts on some electronics. The deals are listed below:
- Bose SoundTrue Around-Ear headphone - Rs. Rs. 7,980 (original price Rs. 14,500)
- Pebble Classic 301BL smartwatch - Rs. 4,199 (original price Rs. 5,999)
- Pebble Time - Rs. 6,999 (original price Rs. 9,999)
- Pebble Time Round - Rs. 9,449 (original price Rs. 13,599)
- Pebble Time Steel - Rs. 11,339 (original price Rs. 15,999)
- Fitbit Charge - Rs. 11,999 (original price Rs. 14,999)
- Fitbit Blaze - Rs. 15,999 (original price Rs. 19,999)
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker - Rs. 11,699 (original price Rs. 12,999)
- Fitbit Charge Wristband - Rs. 9,199 (original price Rs. 11,499)
- Fitbit Flex Activity Tracker - Rs. 6,799 (original price Rs. 8,499)
- Fitbit Surge - Rs. 19,999 (original price Rs. 24,999)
- Jawbone UP3 Activity Tracker (Silver Cross) - Rs. 8,999 (original price Rs. 11,999)
- Jawbone UP3 (Black Twist) - Rs. 11,999 (original price Rs. 14,999)
- Lenovo Yoga 500 notebook - Rs. 29,990 (original price Rs. 34,990)
- Hero 4 8MP Session Action Camera - Rs. 20,650 (original price Rs. 34,990)