Audi has rolled out its new generation TT sports car in India on Thursday, 23 April, with a price tag of ₹60.34 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi & Mumbai).
Based on the new VW MQB platform, new Audi TT is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-charged petrol engine, which is tuned to churn out 230hp and 370Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 6- speed dual clutch automatic transmission and claims to attain 0-100km in just 5.3 seconds with a top-speed of 253kmph.
From a visual stand point, the new Audi TT looks sporty with its trapezoidal grille, LED head lamp and tail lights and new rear bumper. Inside the cabin, the model features new virtual cockpit, where all the information is displayed.
Other features of the new Audi TT include 18 inch, 5-spoke alloy wheels, Cruise Control with Speed Limiter Function, Audi hold assist, dynamic steering, electrically adjustable front sports seats, exterior rear-view mirrors with electrically adjustable, foldable, heated with anti glare function and Audi sound system with Bluetooth connectivity and two SD-card readers.
Audi New TT Features and Specifications
- 2.0 litre TFSI engine
- 230 PS/ 370 Nm
- 6-speed automatic gearbox
- 18-inch, 5-spoke alloy wheels
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
- LED head-lamps
- Multi-function steering wheel with Gear Shift Paddles
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter Function
- Aluminium inlays
- Electrically adjustable front sports seats
- Outsider rear view mirrors with electrically adjustable, foldable, heated with anti glare function.