There is good news for those who missed pre-Christmas shopping; some popular retail stores have decided to extend the merriment to the weekend.
Walmart, Macy's, Amazon and others have extended holiday shopping festival to this weekend (till 27 December).
It's learnt that the recently concluded Black Friday weekend shopping festival received lacklustre response this year. As per NRF (National Retail Federation) estimates, sales dropped 11% during the weekend.
Retail giant Walmart claimed that American shopping pattern has changed over the years. Now consumers aren't focused on just one day to shop for all the gifts.
In that order, the company has reportedly extended discount offers (browse down for details) on the new iPhone 6 series till February 2015.
Here are the details (courtesy, Al.com) regarding exclusive deals on consumer electronics offered by popular stores:
Consumer Electronic deals:
Macy's (Store opens at 7:00 am).
- Ninja QB1005 Master Prep Pro Food Processor for $39.99
- Bella 13490 1.5-Qt. Round Triple Slow Cooker for $29.99 - 10% off = $26.99
Sears (Store timings: 7 a.m.-11 p.m.)
- close to 40 percent off Kenmore Appliances
- 15 percent discount on appliances worth over $499 when purchased with a Sears Credit Card
Bass Pro Shops (Store timings: 8 a.m.-10 p.m.)
J.C. Penney (Store timings: 6 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- 10-70 percent off on toys
- 20-60 percent discount on conusmer electronics
Lowe's – (Store timings: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm) [More Information, HERE]
Dillard's - (Store timings: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm)
- Up to 70 percent off cellphones, cellphone accessories, watches, magazines, jewelry, clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Up to 50 percent off just about every other category of merchandise
Target – (Store timings: 7:00 am-11:00 pm) [More Information, HERE]
- $129 for Beats, Dre Solo HD
Toys 'R Us- (Store opens on 6:00 am.)
- The company is offering $100 discount on Xbox One with exchange of any video game system with the use of $50 OFF coupon," reported Game n Guide
- Toys 'R Us is also offering a buy 1 get 1 at 30 percent off deal for all PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 or Xbox One video games.
Best Buy(Store timings: 8:00 am – 10:00 pm)
- PlayStation 4 White Destiny Bundle for $349
Amazon.com (more information, HERE)
- $20 Off Amazon Fire TV
- Up to 70 percent off Fisher-Price toys
- Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle by Microsoft - Xbox One (ESRB Rating: Mature) -- $349
- Canon EOS Rebel Digital SLR Kit-- $449
- Sony SRSX5 Portable NFC Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System (Black) with Speakerphone -- $128
Walmart (Store timings: 5:00 am - 10:00 pm) [More information, HERE]
- Black and Decker 18-volt cordless drill with 2 batteries for $49.88
- 60-inch Samsung smart TV for 898
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit smartphone for $79.88
- Innotab 3 for 39.96
- iPod touch 16gb with Wi-Fi for $195
Wallmart is reportedly offering 16GB iPhone 6 models for just $129 (around €104/₹8,110), whereas iPhone 6 Plus can be bought for as low as $229 (around €184/₹15,000), provided customers sign two-year contract with one of three network carriers (AT & T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless).