The first episode of Indian reality television programme "Bigg Boss" season six is all set to start on Sunday, Oct 7, on Colors TV.
The list of participants, who will be locked up inside the Bigg Boss house for 90 days with 63 cameras following their every move around the clock, is already out. Unlike previous seasons, the show has now included "aam aadmi," according to the Bigg Boss 6 official website.
Also, two charming houseguests - a fish known as 'O Fish' and a talking macaw parrot, 'Radhe' - will give company to the housemates.
The show's host, Salman Khan, launched the sixth season as a Parivarik season with a Gujarati tagline - Alag che! (It's different). The actor promised that this season will be family oriented with no room for vulgarity.
The new season of the controversial reality show airs at a family-friendly timeslot at 9pm from Sunday to Monday.
Check out the list of the inmates on season 6:
1. Navjot Singh Siddhu (cricketer-turned-politician)
2. Sana Khan (model and actor)
3. Vrajesh Hirjee (Gujarati actor also known for his comic roles in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai and Golmaal Returns)
4. Sampat Pal (founder and leader of Gulaabi Gang - a group of women vigilantes in Uttar Pradesh)
5. Urvashi Dholakia (TV actress known for playing negative roles)
6. Aashka Goradia (TV actress)
7. Dinesh Yadav (Bhojpuri actor)
8. Sapna Bhavnani (celebrity hair stylist)
9. Delnaz Paul (TV actress)
10. Rajeev Paul (TV actor and Delnaz's ex-husband)
11. Aseem Trivedi (political cartoonist and activist)
12. Sayantani Ghosh (TV actress)
13. Niketan Madhok (Model)
14. Karishma Kotak (Model)
The last participant will be a non-celebrity "aam aadmi" and his/her identity is not yet revealed.