"The X Factor" UK 2015 Six Chair Challenge round is over. Simon Cowell managed to choose his top six Overs on Sunday and there was not much drama though people expected it.
Here is complete list and profiles of Simon Cowell's top six Overs:
1) Anton Stephans: The 44-year-old backing singer impressed the judges and the audience alike in the auditions and there was no stopping thereafter. He continued to impress the judges in the Boot Camp and the Six Chair Challenge.
2) Bupsi: The 37-year-old singer has a vibrant personality. Her energetic performance at the audition stunned even critical Simon Cowell. She continued her splendid run in the Boot Camp and the Six Chair Challenge, finding herself a spot in the top 24.
3) Ebru: She is 27. She rendered "What I Did For Love" in the auditions and impressed everyone. She almost faltered in the Boot Camp but put up a solid performance in the Six Chair Challenge, nailing Beyonce's song, "If I Were A Boy".
4) Jennifer Phillips: The 34-year-old from London gave a rocking performance at the auditions, rendering Mary Mary's "Shackles." She sang "Without You" at Boot Camp and wooed everyone with her beautiful rendition of Patty Griffin's "Up To The Mountain" in the Six Chair Challenge.
5) Kerrie-Anne Phillips: The 28-year-old from London gave up her teaching job in Dubai to join The X Factor and she seemed to have made the right decision. She impressed everyone at the auditions with her rendition of Rihanna's "We Found Love" before ensuring herself a place in the top 24 with her rendition of the song "Help."
6. Max Stone: The 27-year-old singer from London had a roller coaster ride in the show after his rendition of "No Woman No Cry" at the auditions. He put up a beautiful performance of Bob Marley's "Turn Your Lights Down Low" in the Six Chair Challenge but Simon sent him off and make Hannah Marie take the chair. However, the judge took a U-turn following complaints from viewers and broke Max back to the show, which meant Hannah had to go home.