If you have already gone through our previous Gwent guide on how to get to the Geralt of Rivia unique card, you will find this new guide equally useful if you are looking to locate the Ciri unique Gwent card in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
In order to access the Ciri Gwent card, you'll need to complete the quest called Big City Players, set in Novigrad. Visit the Notice Board in Hierarch Square to begin the quest (the same place where a couple of witches were being burned at stake when you arrived).
After collecting all the notices, you should come across one that speaks of Vimme Vivaldi, the banker you can find on the west side of the same square. Approach him and put forth a challenge, thus starting the quest.
Vesemir Card – Obtained from Vimme Vivaldi
- Even if you earn the Vesemir card, the card won't show in your deck if you already have a strong enough deck.
- This card isn't a Hero card and can be affected by special abilities that your opponent puts on the board.
- The card only has a value of six, meaning for a Close Combat option, there are better cards that will suit your needs.
- The best thing about the card is that it is neutral, and you can play it in any of your four decks.
Morvran Voorhis Card – Obtained from Marquise Serenity
- This is the second part of the quest, and will take you to the Passiflora (the place where you can hire a strumpet).
- While in the Big City Players quest, you should have an objective marker leading you to the location (after you beat Vivaldi).
- Once you beat Marquise Serenity, she will hand over her Morvran Voorhis card.
- This card is exclusive to the Nilfgaard deck, is a Hero card with a value of 10, and is better used as a Siege unit.
Esterad Thyssen Card – Obtained from Sigismund Dijkstra
- You will find Sigismund Dijkstra at the Bathhouse in Novigrad.
- Again, if should have an objective marker leading you to the location after you beat the two players mentioned above.
- Head into the Bathhouse and turn left to find Dijkstra in his office. If he's not there, find him on the top floor of the Passiflora (A Deadly Plot).
- Finish that quest prior to challenging him to play a round of Gwent.
- If you beat Dijkstra, he will hand over a powerful Close Combat card called Esterad Thyssen.
- The card has a value of 10, although it's not as good as the Ciri or Geralt of Rivia cards, and can only be used in the Northern Realms deck.
- It's a Hero card, meaning it harbours special ability. Also, weather cards won't have any impact once the card is played.
Ciri Card – Obtained from Scoia'tel Trader
- The Ciri card is known as the Cirilla Fiona Elen Rianno, and it is the second most powerful card in the game.
- Like the Geralt of Rivia card, it is a great card to have if you draw it at the start of a round.
- Head to the southwest of Novigrad to find the Scoia'tael Trader you can win it from.
- If you can't find him, make sure you're tracking the Big City Players quest that you picked up off the Notice Board in Hierarch Square.
- When you beat the first three opponents mentioned above, you will have an objective marker leading you to this player.
- At this point, you should be easily able to take out the Scoia'tael Trader, provided you have the cards mentioned above, as well as the Geralt of Rivia unique card.
- If you beat your opponent, the Cirilla Fiona Elen Rianno card will be yours.
- This is a Neutral card and can be played in any of your four decks and has a value of 15.
- It is also a Hero card and will not be affected by special abilities or weather.
Feeling like Gwent, lately? Head over here to build the best Gwent deck in the game.
[Source: Prima Games]