Dancing With The Stars will air a brand new episode on Monday and it is a big night for all 13 celebrity contestants. Week 2 is the "TV Night" special and it will see them dancing to popular television theme songs.
The new season has just begun, but two contestants are already dealing with injuries. Swimmer Ryan Lochte suffered an ankle injury when protesters stormed Dancing With The Stars set during premiere night and Jana Kramer revealed last week she had sprained her rib muscles during the premiere.
It remains to be seen how this will affect their performances, but the duo seem to be in the safe zone, thanks to their wonderful performance from last week. After their first performances, Lochte received a total of 24 points from the judges and Kramer is in the second position on the leaderboard after receiving 27 points.
The contestants who are on the chopping block are Rick Perry (20 points) and Maureen McCormick, Jake T. Austin with 22 points each.
Find below the full lineup of Monday night's dances:
- Jake T. Austin and Jenna Johnson – cha cha – Go, Diego, Go! Theme
- Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds and Allison Holker – Argentine Tango – The X-Files Theme
- Marilu Henner and Derek Hough – foxtrot – Taxi Theme
- Laurie Hernandez and Valentin Chmerkovskiy – jive – Ducktails
- James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess – Paso Doble – A Tribute to Walking Dead
- Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold – foxtrot – Family Matters Theme
- Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber – quickstep – Bewitched
- Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko – tango – I Don't Want to Be from One Tree Hill
- Ryan Lochte and Cheryl Burke – quickstep – The Muppet Show Theme
- Maureen McCormick and Artem Chigvintsev – quickstep – Brady Bunch Theme
- Rick Perry and Emma Slater – quickstep – Green Acres Theme
- Amber Rose and Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Viennese Waltz – Game of Thrones Theme
- Vanilla Ice (Robert Van Winkle) and Witney Carson – foxtrot – Love and Marriage from Married…with Children
Dancing With The Stars airs Mondays and Tuesdays at 8 pm ET on ABC. New episodes can be watched online on abc.com or abc.go.com.