Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and if you still haven't planned how or what to do with your special someone this weekend, here are some last-minute travel plan options. It doesn't matter whether you are involved with someone or you are single, there are a plenty options to choose from.
On the occasion of Valentine's Day, HolidayIQ has released Valentine's Day Travel Trends 2016, for which they reviewed the travel patterns of 12 million men and women, who shared their insights about the perfect Valentine weekend.
From romantic destinations to trips to vineyards, a spa holiday or a houseboat ride — here's a list of things you can do and places you can visit this Valentine's Day.
Romantic destinations with a dash of Bollywood
- Mount Abu, Rajasthan: Pose romantically at Sunset Point.
- Pahalgam, Jammu & Kashmir: Head to Betaab Valley where Amrita Singh and Sunny Deol crooned to "Jab hum jawaan honge."
- Covelong, Mahabalipuram: This is where Kareena Kapoor and Vivek Oberoi sang "Anjaana Anjaani" in "Yuva"
- Bhandardara, Maharashtra: Sunset Point where a few scenes from "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" were shot.
- Tawang, Arunachal Pradesh: Get clicked at Jang Falls, also known as Madhuri Falls where the film "Koyla" was shot.
Six best wine holiday destinations
- Grover Vineyards, Nandi Hills
- Heritage Vineyards, Ramnagar
- Sula Vineyards, Nasik
- Chateau Indage, Pune
- Charosa Vineyard, Mumbai
- Fratelli Winery, Solapur
Seven exotic spa destinations
- The Lalit Resort & Spa in Bekal, Kerala
- Vivanta by Taj - Fisherman's Cove, Covelong
- Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom
- Le Pondy
- Zuri White Sands Resorts, Goa
- The LeelaKovalam Beach Resort, Kerala
- Jiva Spa at Vivantaby Taj, Malabar
Seven most romantic resorts to spend the Valentine's weekend
- Munjoh Ocean Resort, Havelock Island
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort & Spa
- The Lalit Resort & Spa, Bekal
- Devi Garh Fort, Udaipur
- Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad
- The Serai, Chikmagalur
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
10 best things to do on Valentine's weekend
- Go snorkelling at Havelock Island
- Gorge On 'Meenmoilee' on a houseboat ride in Kerala
- Get tanned in Goa
- Ski and paraglide in Solang Valley, Manali
- Take a romantic ride on the Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Ooty
- A yak ride and stroll near Tsomgo Lake, Gangtok
- Plantation walks in Munnar's Gleaming Tea Gardens
- Watch the sunset together at The Ridge, Shimla
- Savour coffee at Coorg
- Go glacier trekking in Sonamarg and bakery hopping in Srinagar
Well, all you single ladies, don't be disheartened. Here are places where you can go for a solo trip and pamper yourself on the Valentine's weekend.
Most popular holiday destinations for single women
- Gokarna, Karnataka
- Lansdowne, Uttarakhand
- Calangute, Goa