Until Dawn, the survival horror video game that was released exclusively for PS4 in August 2015 from developer Supermassive Games, has got a new update 1.03.
The game was released without any first day patch, but did have its share of bugs. However, the game has been praised by critics and fans alike with one critic saying, "Until Dawn is a damn near perfect game, which just breathes horror on every level."
This game is not just a horror game but is interactive as well, and many have said that this is a must-buy title for 2015.
The story of the game pans out when eight friends are marooned on a mountainside with disturbing events letting them know that they are not alone.
The game uses a sophisticated "butterfly effect" system, where players have to make decisions that could lead them to death or to live, thus changing the discourse of the story and that of the character.
Update 1.03 for Until Dawn will be weighing 10.4GB. Below are the details from the official FAQ page:
- Addressed issue of not getting the Ashley Snaps trophy.
- Addressed issue of not getting The Exorcism of Emily trophy.
- Addressed issue of inability to invert the Y-axis controls for the right stick.
- Addressed the issue of game crashing when using the Episode Select menu.
- Addressed the issue of players unable to unlock final Bonus Content movie at the end of the game.
- Addressed the issue where players get stuck when Chris is in the Hanging Shed. Quit the game and then select Continue to carry on from a safe position.
- Addressed the issue where players get stuck when Ashley is in the tunnels to the Sanatorium. The fix will be affected once players reload the game.
- Addressed the issue where the sound is slowed down and distorted in Episode 9.
- Fixes various bugs.