"Tom Clancy's The Division," the popular video game from Ubisoft, was supposed to bring weapon balance changes in patch 1.2, following the commitment from developers during the last State of the Game livestream. But now, reports have suggested that upcoming patch will not include the weapon balance changes, but it will be included in the next patch 1.3.
It was revealed via gaming blog Gamepur that the upcoming patch 1.2 will be inclusive of a few nerfs to the Sentry Gear Set that is accessible after players complete Falcon Lost Incursion, the update will also include changes in Phoenix Credits, which will see increase in credits from 1000 to 2000, other changes include those for Brutal talent, fixes to Reckless talent, quick scoping to Balance talent, tweaks for weapon types.
Patch 1.2 for "Tom Clancy's The Division" does not have a release date yet. But Ubisoft has promised it by May end. The company revealed that it has 9.5 million players.
Here are the changes that are coming to the game in patch 1.2:
- Bug for the Sentry Gear Set automatically targeting players during the Dark Zone will be fixed
- Bug where players don't receive weekly rewards for the Falcon Lost Incursion will be fixed
- Brutal talent will be nerfed
- Balanced talent will allow quick scoping
- Forced talent with Sentry Gear Set will change
- Reckless talent will "work properly"
- Performance gear mods to be buffed
- The introduction of a Toughness character stat will combine Health, Armour and Stamina
- Armour cap will be increased to 75 percent
- VOIP indicator will now be in the UI