"Rocket League," the popular physics-based football video game from developer Psyonix, is all set to welcome a cool new mode called Rumble in September.
"Rocket League" Rumble will be a free game mode featuring 11 eccentric power-ups that border on being hilarious. These power-ups, according to Psyonix, add an "extra dimension" to the game.
Rumble was revealed after a successful Rocket League Championship was held in California.
The Rumble mode follows Psyonix's "Hoops" and "Mutator" modes. Rumble will be visible on playlists and Private and Exhibition matches.
The exact date of release has not yet been revealed by the game's developer.
Here are the 11 power-ups that will be part of the "Rocket League" Rumble mode:
- The Boot (Kicks an opponent's car)
- Disruptor (Forces your opponent to drive uncontrollably)
- Freezer (Freezes the ball in-place)
- Grappling Hook (Pulls you towards the ball)
- Haymaker (Punches the ball)
- Magnetizer (Attracts the ball to your car)
- Plunger (Grabs the ball via plunger and cord)
- Power Hitter (Allows you to hit everything harder)
- Spike (Attach the ball to your car when you bump into it)
- Swapper (Change positions on the field with your opponent)
- Tornado (Sweep up the ball and opposing cars into a giant funnel cloud)
Check out the trailer below: