Reliance Jio, which is currently the hot topic of discussion throughout India, is undoubtedly grabbing the attention of smartphone users across the country. In tandem with this trend, Reliance also recently introduced the JioFi portable hotspot Mi-Fi hardware that offers internet at 4G speed along with limitless HD quality voice calls.
However, first-time users of Reliance's JioFi could have confusion as far as using the portable hotspot in the right way for making unlimited HD quality voice calls is concerned. For starters, you can make HD voice calls with the JioFi via the JioJoin application that needs to be downloaded manually.
In a bid to aid first-time Reliance JioFi users in making calls across India, we have compiled a list of easy steps following which it is possible to use unlimited HD calling throughout the country. Check out the steps below:
- Interface, via Wi-Fi, your Android smartphone to the Reliance JioFi hotspot.
- Download the JioJoin and MyJio apps from the Google Play Store.
- Then, launch the MyJio application; here you will be presented with sign-in and sign-up/skip options; here choose skip. This ensures that you are automatically logged in via the SIM-card within JioFi.
- After Step 3, launch the JioJoin application; and sign in with your Jio number. Here, manually grant permission for making calls and sending messages. Also allow the app to dynamically obtain and access all your stored contacts.
- After Step 4, you are good to go, and can make calls to any contact of your choice.
- Finally, close the JioJoin app and relaunch it. Key in the number on the dialer screen; observe your call getting connected to the intended recipient via the JioFi using the VoLTE network connectivity.