Rachel McAdams celebrates her 37th birthday on (Tuesday) 17 November, 2015. The Canadian actress made her Hollywood debut in the comedy "The Hot Chick" and is best known for her roles in "Mean Girls", "Wedding Crashers" and "The Notebook", among others.
With some amazing performances and awards to her credit, Rachel is considered to be one of the best actresses in Hollywood and she is still going strong.
Her film "The Notebook" with Ryan Gosling is one of the most-loved films on her filmography. So, on her birthday, we decided to compile some of the best love quotes from the film.
- "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me."
- "I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me...everyday."
- "Read this to me, and I'll come back to you."
- "I am nothing special; just a common man with common thoughts, and I've led a common life...But in one respect I have succeeded as gloriously as anyone who's ever lived: I've loved another with all my heart and soul; and to me, this has always been enough."
- "That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is."
- "We fell in love, despite our differences, and something rare and beautiful was created."
- "It wasn't over, it still isn't over."
- "You are a song, a dream, a whisper and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."
- "There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough."
- "Sometimes we need to be apart to understand just how much we truly love each other."
Now if you are feeling romantic enough, then we suggest you some of the best Rachel McAdams movies that you must watch to celebrate her birthday.
1) The Notebook
2) Mean Girls
5) The Time Traveler's Wife
6) Morning Glory
7) About Time
8) The Vow