The results of Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET) were declared on Wednesday evening after a week-long delay by the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences(BFUHS).
Nearly, 14,689 candidates appeared for the exams that were conducted in online mode.
The exams were conducted on June 11 for admission to MBBS and BDS courses across 22 medical and dental colleges affiliated with BFUHS. The total number of seats available is 1,200.
The results were supposed to be announced on June 15 earlier; however, the students raised various objections that led to the delay in the announcement of results.
Lovish Gupta secured the highest number of marks followed by Arvind Gulati. Sanil Garg got the third rank.
The BFUHS had earlier made 74.8 percent as cut off marks for the General Category candidates and 48.1 percent as cut off for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and General category candidates.
The dates of counselling and admissions will be announced online.
How to Check results?
- Go to the official website www. bfuhs.ac.in
- Click on PMET 2016 result option
- Enter your roll number and date of birth
- The result will be displayed
- Download your score card and take a printout
- The printed version of score card will be deemed valid for counseling/admission purposes.