Even as football fans get ready to watch Euro 2016 and Copa America 2016, Konami has released the final Data Pack via patch 1.05 for its simulation football video game "PES 2016."
The Data Pack 4 brings updates to the kits of several national teams like Croatia, England, France, the Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey and Brazil. Additionally it adds new boot styles from Adidas, Only Pro Evolutions reported.
The post noted that the update did not include a Euro 2016 squad update. It reiterated Konami's promise of having an improved system in place for "PES 2017."
Here are the patch notes from patch 1.05:
- Stopping or interrupting games occurs when users select [Back] in the Player details in GAME PLAN.
- When a goalkeeper takes a goal kick and the ball goes outside of the Goal line in the penalty area, the game play would not be interrupted.
- If users operate Stamina Recovery in the play-off of Competitions then begin the match, the stamina would not be recovered.
- While users are playing in the competitions and invited to [Online Challenge Cup] or [VS COM Challenge Cup] to play the match, the all matches that users play after that, would become competition matches.
Master Leagueand Become a Legend
- If a player transfers from AFC Champions League unqualified team to AFC Champions League qualified team, the schedule keeps scrolling and the match date is not specified in the window of Forward Time.
Meanwhile, Konami recently revealed that it would be terminating the online service for "PES 2016"
"Please note that all of your myClub coins or GP within the game will be invalidated at the same time as the termination of Online service. If you still have left myClub coins or GP, please spend them until the termination of Online service," Konami said in a post.