Pangu has released 1.1.0 version of Pangu 9 jailbreak tool for iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.0.2 devices a few days after making the 1.0.1 version available to the public.
The new version is currently available only for Windows but a Mac OS X version is also expected to be rolled out soon.
Here are changelog of Pangu 1.1.0 according to Redmondpie:
- Improve success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices
- Optimise backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows
- Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool
- Add re-jailbreak function for devices that are upgraded via iTunes but detected as jailbroken
- Fix bug that causes failure to use the instrument function in Xcode
iPhone users, who have jailbroken their devices, don't have to jailbreak again but fix the bug by updating Pangu 9.0.x Untether 1.1 via Cydia but devices that are not jailbroken have to get Pangu 1.1.0 for Windows.
Meanwhile, Apple has closed two of the exploits of Pangu's iOS 9-iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak just a few days after the firmware was jailbroken.