"Orange is the New Black" Season 4 is just around the corner and having seen the first six episodes of the new season we can guarantee that it going to be amazing. All the new episodes of "Orange is the New Black" Season 4 will be released by Netflix on Friday, June 17 and as you binge-watch them, here are some things you can expect to see.
Be warned that the following contains spoilers from "Orange is the New Black" Season 4
- There are a lot more inmates: Seriously, a lot is an understatement, because the inmates have almost doubled in number. What that means is a lot more interesting characters and their backstories and, of course, rivalry and whole lot of drama.
- Piper is high on her business success: As fans know, Piper's used panty business is doing exceptionally well and she is proud of herself for having sent her main girl, Stella to maximum security prison. She thinks she is invincible, "gansta with an a" if you will, but unfortunately no one else sees it.
Also Read: 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 episode 9 leak
- A fresh murder on the prison grounds: There is going to be a murder in Litchfield prison, which a few fans would have already anticipated. Without spoiling too much, all we can say is this murder is going to shape up a very important story arc this season.
- Piper is no longer the star of "Orange is the New Black:" One news that may cheer up a lot of fans is that Piper Chapmen is no longer the centre of all the events. In fact, she is fading into the background as stories of other inmates come to limelight.
- Judy King arrives at Litchfield: Martha Stewart-inspired character Judy King will be at Licthfield soon. She will receive special treatment in the prison and it may give audience an inside look into the celebrity chef's time in prison.