It now seems that Xiaomi could launch yet another mid-range smartphone. A new Xiaomi device that is called Mi 5S has been revealed in China and even its key technical specifications have surfaced.
Now, as per a new report, the Xiaomi Mi 5S is expected to succeed the current-gen Xiaomi Mi 5 that was released in April 2016. Also, the hardware aspects of the former have surfaced. The handset's key technical specifications are:
- 5.15-inch display offering the Force Touch functionality
- 2.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoC and Adreno 530 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- 256 GB internal storage
- 16 MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- Dual SIM-card support
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi and USB Type-C connectivity/support
- 3,490 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support
At this point in time, it is worth noting that Xiaomi has scheduled a flash sale on Sept.14 for the Redmi 3S. This flash sale could very well be the penultimate and could lead to Xiaomi loyalists witnessing an entirely new smartphone range including the Xiaomi Mi 5S.