Popular basketball simulation video game "NBA 2K16" from 2K Sports received a new update patch 1.06 for its PlayStation 4 version. The new update is reported to bring general stability fixes.
The patch notes of the update 1.06 were shared in a post on NBA 2K's official Facebook page. The change included:
- Updated player portraits for several players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Do not reset 3-in-the-key offense timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled blacktop players.
The new update is said to weigh 2.4GB and is likely to be the same size for Xbox One too when it eventually arrives.
Visual Concepts, the developer behind "NBA 2K16" had previously confirmed that the game is in development and features NBA legend Kobe Bryant as the cover athlete, with the Legend Edition of the game reportedly releasing in September 2016.
The special edition, "NBA 2K17 Legend Edition," is supposed to feature:
- Limited-edition Kobe poster
- Two Kobe Panini playing cards
- Black Mamba game controller skin
- 30,000 Virtual Currency
- MyTeam Bundle + (includes 3 packs with guaranteed Kobe limited-use card)
- Nike Kobe 11 retirement shoes
- Kobe #8 Mitchell and Ness jersey
- Kobe hoodie
- And more!