All eyes are on the upcoming technology event - Mobile World Congress 2015 (MWC 2015) – which will kick off on 2 March in Barcelona and conclude on 5 March, as several flagship devices from world's major smartphone makers like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Microsoft and Huawei are expected to unveiled at the event.
Some of the most-anticipated devices expected to be announced at the MWC 2015 are Samsung Galaxy S6, Sony Xperia Z4, HTC One (M9), Microsoft Lumia 1330 and Huawei Ascend Mate 7.
1) Samsung Galaxy S6: Hype around Samsung's flagship smartphone is huge with gadget lovers expecting it to come with a major overhaul after the disappointing sales of its predecessor, the Galaxy S5.
According to reports, the device is expected to feature a 5.5-inch qHD screen with 1440x2560 pixels, Exynos 7420 chip, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 20mp camera, and 32GB of internal memory and 3GB RAM.
2) HTC One (M9): Gadget lovers will expect the HTC One (M9) to be another great device, following the success of M7 and M8. It is expected to have features like 5-inch screen display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chip, 20mp main camera and an HTC UltraPixel front snapper, and come in gold, grey and silver colours, according to Bloomberg.
However, @upleaks claimed that the device might have a 1920x1080 screen resolution, 3GB RAM, 2840mAh battery, HTC Sense 7, and 20.7mp main camera and 13mp or UltraPixel 4mp front snapper.
3) Sony Xperia Z4: After failing to make it at the recently concluded CES 2015, the Xperia Z3 successor is expected to be announced at the MWC 2015. It is reportedly coming with a 5.2-inch Full HD TRILUMINOS display or a 5.5-inch QHD display, a 64-bit processor - Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, Android 5.0 Lollipop, 32GB internal memory and 4GB RAM, 3420mAh battery, and 20.7mp main camera and 4.8mp front snapper.
4) Huawei Ascend Mate 7: The upcoming phablet from Huawei is expected to come with features like 6.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1080x1920 pixels (368 ppi pixel density), Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A15, Android 4.4.2 KitKat, 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM, 32GB storage and 3GB RAM with microSD card up to 128GB, 13mp main camera and 5mp front camera, and non-removable Li-Po 4100mAh battery.
5) Microsoft Lumia 1330: The upcoming device from Microsoft is expected to sport a 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4 with 720x1280 pixels (258 ppi pixel density). Reports suggested that it will be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, run on Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1, house 14mp main camera and 5mp front snapper, and come packed with 32GB internal memory and 1GB RAM.