The 15 finalists of the second edition of the Miss Diva Universe beauty pageant were unveiled in Mumbai this week. The event was held at a Sundowner party at Palladium Hotel in Mumbai.
Miss Diva is a part of Miss India beauty pageant. The winner of Miss Diva beauty contest will represent India at the global platform – Miss Universe.
Unlike Miss India, the Miss Diva pageant will be held as a TV series. In each episode celebrity judges will give the contestants some tasks.
"Each episode will see the girls prove their mettle on tasks set by celebrity judges, who will test them on different attributes. Full of twists and turns, surprise tasks and innovative challenges, every episode will end in elimination, with three divas being crowned in the finale," the Facebook page of Miss Diva said.
Miss Universe 2000 Lara Dutta will monitor the 15 contestants throughout the series and the Bollywood actress will also host the show.
The series will start on 6 October and will be aired on Zee Café at 8.30 pm and the repeat telecast will be aired on Zoom at 11.30 pm.
Here is the list of top 15 contestants who will fight to win the Miss Diva Universe 2014 crown.
- Karanveer Kaur from Jalandhar, Punjab
- Asha Bhat from Bhadravathi, Karnataka
- Aishwarya Vhatkar from Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Shreeradhe Kanduja from Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Alankrita Sahai from Delhi
- Niddhi Agerwal from Bangalore, Karnataka
- Shruti Iyer from Kerala
- Monisha Ramesh from Bangalore, Karnataka
- Chahat Dalal from Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Minash Ravuthar from Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Hida Siddique from Delhi
- Lopamudra Raut Nagpur from Maharashtra
- Vartika Singh from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Shivani Singh from Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Noyonita Lodh from Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu