Developer Konami's popular video game "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain" has received a new May update for its online multiplayer on May 10. The developer has also detailed in a post on its official website the features that the update includes.
The update post notes these Online Development items, which continue developing even when players are away from the game or the system. Moreover, players can shorten the development time by using their MB coins.
- SNEAKING SUIT Security Guard Stealth Camo
- UA-DRONE Battery Vaporizer-Equipped UAV
- FOM DECOY Dummy Field of Movement Emitter
- FB MR R-L FLTN Falkenberg Multi-Role Recoilless Rifle (Fulton Warheads)
- TORNADO-6 Revolver
- UN-AAM-NL Non-Lethal Machine Gun
Apart from this, the May update adds several other features that will help "Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain" players. The game also adds several improvements and bug fixes.
- Dispatch your forces to assault FOBs and aid your infiltration: This new feature allows you to dispatch a strike force to an FOB ahead of your infiltration, to knock out security devices or eliminate guards.
- Added information on Short Leagues to PF Rating screen: In addition to the virtual league battles held on a weekly basis, you can now participate in special short leagues that last just one day. Also, the PF Rating screen will now show your PF's stats in greater detail, so be sure to check it and see how your day-to-day actions are strengthening your force.
- New soldiers arrive with unique new skills: The new skills in this update are perfect for getting a major boost to your PF Rating. Find and extract soldiers with these skills to make your force stronger than ever!
- Special online-only tasks added to the Challenge Task list: "Challenge Tasks," the special achievements that offer rewards for each one completed, now include online-only tasks! There are all kinds of tasks to try, from simple feats that can be completed with ease, to massive undertakings that will keep you trying for hours. Online Challenge Tasks will be added/changed as time progresses, so be sure to check out the latest challenges and try those you think you can achieve!
- Other update details: In addition to the above, a number of small refinements and bug fixes have been applied.