Lava has launched a new smartphone in the Indian market. Named EG932, the latest Android smartphone can be connected on CDMA and GSM networks. That means a user can use a CDMA and a GSM Sim card together through EG932.
The Lava EG932 has a 5-inch qHD (Quarter HD) display with a resolution of 540x960 pixels. Powered by a Quad-Core 1.2GHz processor the Lava EG932 features 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM memory. The device also supports micro SD card slot with a maximum capacity of 64GB. According to the press release Lava EG932 weighs 160g with a measured thickness of 10.3mm.
The Android Smartphone also features a 5MP front camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front facing camera and runs on Android 4.3 Jellybean and is upgradable to Android Kitkat 4.4. With a 2000 mAh battery the Lava EG932 supports 3G CDMA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
With a quoted MRP of ₹11,989, the Lava EG932 will be available through online e-commerce platform Snapdeal and Reliance. Reliance also offering a 24-month EMI plans with this smartphone.
On the price range, several 4G phablets including Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, ASUS Zenfone 6 are available, but the key selling point of LAVA EG932 would be the dual network capability, which would attract several consumers who use CDMA and GSM connections together.
- Display - 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen display @ 960 × 540 pixels
- Operating System- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android KitKat 4.4
- Processor- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Memory- 1GB RAM + 4GB internal memory + Expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- SIM- Dual SIM (CDMA / GSM + GSM)
- Camera- 5MP rear camera with LED flash+ 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity- 3G CDMA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Optional Features- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Battery- 2000mAh battery