John Mayer celebrates his 38th birthday on Friday, 16 October. Popularly known as the serial dater of Hollywood, John does not only have some amazing songs to his credit, but also has some famous ex-girlfriends.
He is the man with an unrelenting tongue and a colourful past. But John Mayer is lot more than what the media portrays him to be. John Clayton Mayer is easily one of the most charming musicians in the industry. Clearly, his relationship history boasts famous names like Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Jennifer Aniston and others. Well, we don't blame the ladies.
On his birthday we decided to take a look at all the lovely ladies that John Mayer has dated all these years. Here's his relationship history, including some of the most popular romances that made headlines.
Rhona Mitra (2005)
Jessica Simpson (2006-2007)
Minka Kelly (2007-2008)
Jennifer Aniston (2008-2009)
Rashida Jones (2009)
Taylor Swift (2009-2010)
Katy Perry (2012-2015)
The singer reportedly even had a brief fling with actress Cameron Diaz and a secret affair with Renee Zellweger.
Apart from his dating history, John Mayer has made headlines with some of his most bizarre comments. Here are some of his most obnoxious quotes.
- "I have male fans, but I'm persuading them to become female!"
- "My biggest dream is to write pornography"
- " I'm not being a parody of myself."
- "Before I make coffee I've seen more butt holes than a proctologist does in a week."
- "It was like sexual napalm"
- "My di*k is sort of like a white supremacist."
- "I'm sort of a half-chick . . . I can insert a tampon."
Whatever said and done, this romantic surely has some amazing compositions to his credit. Celebrate John Mayer's birthday by listening to some of his best songs.
1) Your Body is a Wonderland
4) Stop This Train
6) Edge of Desires
8) Why Georgia
9) Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
10) Heartbreak Warfare