John Krasinski, who has made a career out of being your quintessential boy-next-door, is celebrating his 36th birthday on Tuesday, 20 October. Krasinski and his beautiful actress wife Emily Blunt are among the Hollywood royalty and they make us fall in love with love all over again, every time they do something cute together.
In honour of "The Office" star's birthday, let us take a look at their loving relationship, and the adorable things they do together and for each other.
- Every time John speaks about his wife, it makes our heart melt. On meeting her for the first time, he said that although he wasn't looking for anything serious at the time, he saw her and thought, "I think I'm going to fall in love with her".
- He further declared his love for Emily by saying he is grateful for his job because that is what led him to his wife. "I wouldn't have met my wife. I wouldn't have been out in L.A. Truly, when I say the show has given me everything, it's given me everything."
- Emily and John join hands to keep up their Christmas tradition of pranking Jimmy Kimmel. For last year's prank, the couple envoloped Jimmy's car with wrapping paper and filled it with baubles. They did the same thing twice, and in the end, when John came out dressed as a Santa, Emily lovingly tells her husband, "Babe, show them your belly". They in fact appear together in many videos for their common friend Jimmy Kimmel.
- At every red carpet event that the couple attends together, they are always holding each other close, and whispering inside jokes. In most photos they are seen laughing and paying no heed to the paparazzi asking them to pose and pout.
- In one of the cutest and funniest Ice Bucket Challenges, John threw ice water on Emily when she was carrying the groceries home. Emily, who was utterly confused in the beginning, sort of went along with it, but got furious with her husband when she realised she is cold and wet.
- They are each other's greatest fans and take great pride in the other's accomplishments. When Emily won the Critics' Choice Award 2015 for Best Action Movie Actress, John who was waiting backstage to present the next award, ran to the stage and congratulated her. In the speech that followed, Emily revealed that when she was training for "The Edge of Tomorrow" John used to tease her saying, "I am scared I will wake up one morning and you are benching me".