Jean-Luc Bilodeau, the titular baby daddy of ABC's "Baby Daddy", is celebrating his 25th birthday on Wednesday, 4 November. Although he became popular as Ben, Jean-Luc was first introduced to mainstream American audience as Josh Trager in "Kyle XY" and later, as Jay Kepler of "16 Wishes".
The Disney Channel Original movie is where he met his former girlfriend Debby Ryan, who starred as the lead, Abby Jensen. Although the duo never officially confirmed their relationship in public, they were spotted being cosy with each other by the paparazzi.
Jean-Luc is, in fact, very reserved in his personal life; not much is known about this young star. On his birthday, we thought it only fair to share some interesting and lesser known facts about him:
- Jean-Luc is a trained dancer who perfected his talent with nine years of training as a child.
- Jean-Luc has a production company called Bilodope Productions Inc. through which he produces short films and independent films.
- "Baby Daddy" star appeared in Canadian pop singer Emmalyn Estrada's music video "Don't Make Me Let You Go" and reportedly, even dated her.
- His father used to take him to exotic locations to golf, and Jean-Luc says some of his favourite memories from childhood are about learning how to golf with his dad.
- And finally, he is really good with babies – at least "his" babies – as can be clearly seen the photo above, which he shared with the title, "My girls. #BabyDaddy".