Jack Nicholson celebrates his 79th birthday on Friday, April 22, 2016. He is undoubtedly one of the best actors in Hollywood with some critically-acclaimed roles to his credit. He has played memorable roles in movies like "The Departed," "Mars Attacks," "Chinatown," and "As Good As It Gets," but his most iconic role was The Joker in Tim Burton's "Batman." It goes without saying that he is also one of the best Jokers we have had in the history of several Batman movies.
Nicholson also became popular as Jack from Stanley Kubrick's adaptation of the Stephen King novel "The Shining."
But on his birthday, we decided to compile some of the best Joker quotes from "Batman."
- "I'm of a mind to make some mookie."
- "Haven't you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?"
- "I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman."
- "Hey, bat-brain, I mean, I was a kid when I killed your parents. I mean, I say "I made you" you gotta say "you made me." I mean, how childish can you get?"
- "Now comes the part where I relieve you, the little people, of the burden of your failed and useless lives. But, as my plastic surgeon always said: if you gotta go, go with a smile."
- "I now do what other people only dream. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist."
- "New and improved Joker products! With a new secret ingredient: Smylex."
- "As though we were made for each other... Beauty and the Beast. Of course, if anyone else calls you beast, I'll rip their lungs out."
- And now, folks, it's time for "Who do you trust!" Hubba, hubba, hubba! Money, money, money! Who do you trust? Me? I'm giving away free money. And where is the Batman? He's at home washing his tights!"
- "Never rub another man's rhubarb".