iRobot has announced launch of its domestic robots Roomba and Braava in India exclusively through its distributor Puresight. Through this partnership, Puresight Systems will offer iRobot's Roomba vacuum cleaning robot and Braava floor mopping robot in the Indian market, giving people the power to change the way they clean.
Founded in 1990 by Massachusetts Institute of Technology roboticists, iRobot designs and builds some of the world's most important robots. The company's home robots empower people to do more and have revolutionised the way people clean. iRobot has sold over 14 million robots in more than 60 countries, with Roomba vacuum cleaning robot leading the charge.
Puresight Systems will offer several Roomba models in India, providing a range of features and technologies to suit customers' needs. It will also offer Braava floor mopping robot, which is designed to dry or damp mopping.
Jean Jacques Blanc, vice-president, EMEA Sales & Marketing Home Robots Business Unit, iRobot said, "With over two decades of experience in cleaning homes across the world, iRobot leverages global best practices to bring best-in-class technology that raises the bar for cleaning efficacy. Our deep understanding of consumer needs helps us constantly innovate towards delivering revolutionary products."
- The iAdapt responsive Navigation Technology responds to the environment to make smart cleaning decisions in the real world. It is the most flexible, effective robotic technology available.
- The round shape helps it navigate into and out of tight spaces.
- Dirt detection: It focuses on cleaning where it's needed the most.
- Roomba knows to return to its Home Base when finished cleaning a room or needs a charge.
- It can be scheduled to clean at a time that is convenient for the user.
- Suitable for all hard-surface floors, including hardwood, tile, vinyl and laminate
- Mops with disposable or reusable microfiber cloths, dry or damp
- Next-gen NorthStar Navigation Cubes maps the room, ensuring a complete and effective cleaning.