Bollywood actor, Riteish Deshmukh, has turned 37 on 17 December.
Son of late politician Vilasrao Deshmukh, Riteish has not done many hit films but he is considered one of the versatile actors in Bollywood.
Currently, the actor is married to Genelia D'Souza and is a proud father of their son, Riaan.
The actor will be next seen in "Housefull 3", "Great Grand Masti" and also, in a cameo appearance in Sunny Leone's "Mastizaade."
Take a look below at lesser known facts of the birthday boy:
- Riteish Deshmukh before entering movies was a qualified architect. He earned an architectural degree from Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies.
- Apart from being an actor, Deshmukh has also been recognised as a producer and singer.
- His Bollywood debut was in 2003 in "Tujhe Meri Kasam" opposite Genelia D'Souza. Reportedly, she disliked her husband at that time.
- Riteish's family was not in favour of his relationship with Genelia. Like every Bollywood film star, he convinced his family that she is the one for him.
- Bollywood's cute couple (Riteish and Genelia) don't like to share details in public, both are quite private. They dated for a decade but still nobody got to know about their relationship.
- He launched his own production house Mumbai Film Company in 2013 with producing a Marathi film "Balak Palak" that won several awards.
- In 2013, he also launched his cricket team Veer Marathi in Celebrity Cricket League which he owned as well as mentored as the team captain.
Check out the above slideshow for Riteish's rare pictures.