Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, who is also known as 'Bebo', turns 35 on 21 September.
The actress started her career with "Refugee" and now, her performance has taken her to the list of Bollywood's leading actresses.
Wife of Saif Ali Khan, Kareena recently captured hearts with her appearance in Kabir Khan's "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" opposite Salman Khan.
Currently, she is busy working in R Balki's project "Ki & Ka" opposite Arjun Kapoor. She has also signed "Udta Punjab", which features her ex-boyfriend Shahid Kapoor.
Let's take a look at some lesser-known facts about the birthday girl.
- Before taking up acting, Kareena was too much into education. She completed her schooling from Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai and Welham Girls' School, Dehradun. She even studied commerce for two years.
- Also, Bebo once opted to be a lawyer by enrolling in the Government College in Mumbai. But she gave up the idea and decided to join the film industry.
- Kareena got her name from a novel's title. When the actress was about to be born, mother Babita was reading a novel called 'Anna Karenina', which inspired her name.
- She loves to read. Reportedly, she has co-authored three books including a memoir and two nutrition guides.
- Kareena prefers Suryanamaskars than visiting gyms. She has once said in an interview that she does 60 to 100 Suryanamaskars a day.
Check out the above slideshow for Kareena's rare photos.