Diwali celebrations lit up the country with lights, crackers and fireworks, and the festivities will come to an end on 13 November. As the festival of lights marks its end this year, siblings are preparing for Bhai Dooj, a festival for brothers and sisters in India. On this auspicious occasion to share your sibling love, we have a list of gadgets and greetings that you can share with your brother.
Bhai Dooj is celebrated on the fifth day of Diwali, marking the end of the festive week of lights. The festival is observed in different parts of India and also referred to as "Bhau-Beej" in Marathi, "Bhai Phota" in Bengali, and "Bhai Tika" in Nepalese language. On Bhai Dooj, sisters pray for the long and prosperous life of their brothers and perform a ritual of applying tika on their foreheads.
A major part of Bhai Dooj celebration is to exchange gifts. Here is a list of top gadgets that you can gift your brother followed by greetings to express your affection.
Bhai Dooj unique gift ideas for brother:
1. PlayStation 4 1TB console with free games
If budget is not an issue, PlayStation 4 1TB console has just launched with a sweet bundle for Rs. 37,499 on Amazon.in.In the bundle you get free titles for God of War Remastered and Infamous Second Son.
2. Amkette Evo Gamepad Pro
Bring core gaming experience to your smartphone simply by attaching a Bluetooth enabled gamepad. Amkette Evo Gamepad Pro is a great device to get high-end console feeling on Android smartphones. Available on Flipkart, the gamepad is available for just Rs. 2,490. Best suited gift for your brother, if you are running low on budget.
3. Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Music System
Who doesn't love the sound of great music? Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless music system is unique and useful gift you can give your brother who loves music. The music system has integrated Wi-Fi to connect with your home wireless network and access different services, internet radio and more.
Bose SoundTouch 10 Wirleess Music System is available on Amazon India for Rs. 19,013.
4. Fitness Trackers
If your brother is all hyped up about staying fit, gift him a fitness tracker to keep him motivated. There are plenty options in different price range. Low budget trackers such as Mi Band and YU Fit and more premium trackers from Jawbone and FitBit serve the best purpose.
If you are not keeping up with tech trend lately, smartwatches are gaining supreme demand. There are several options in this category, ranging from Apple Watch, Samsung Gear, LG G Watch, Moto 360, Pebble smartphone and more.
1. You can share your pain; You can share your fears; And you can share your happiness, Thanks for being a very understanding brother! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!
2. May this Bhai Dooj strengthen our bond more than ever and bring joy and prosperity. Best wishes for Bhai Dooj.
3. Like the love of Lord Krishna for his sister Subhadra, all brother should love their sister and like the blessings of Subhadra for his brother Krishna, all sisters should always pray for their Brothers.Happy Bhai Dooj.
4. You were always my best friend, Looking out for me, making sure, The path I travelled on was smooth. Even if I searched the world over, There cannot be a better brother than you. Happy Bhai Dooj!
5. Bhai Dooj is festival of prayers from sister to brother, brother's protection for her sister. May this year we all celebrate it with even more love and protection for our sisters and brothers. Best wishes on this Bhai Dooj.
1. All for one and one for all, My brother and my friend, What fun we have, The time we share, Brothers 'til the end. ~Author Unknown
2. The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble. ~Clara Ortega
3. Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero. ~Marc Brown
4. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. ~Vietnamese Proverb
5. Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk. ~Susan Scarf Merrell