GTA 5 online players have been awaiting a new DLC that will add new content to the rumoured September update. Below are some of the suggestions put forth by fans and YouTubers.
We already have some possible DLC suggestions like Gangster DLC or West Coast Update, Low Rider DLC or Low Life DLC, Mansion DLC and Casino DLC.
YouTuber and GTA 5 tipster, MrBossFTW has shared the concept idea for September update, which was picked up from Reddit user ThatFoxyBastard titled, 'The 80s Calling pack'. It is themed around GTA: Vice City.
So Vice City themed DLC could include the Nightride FM, which was supposed to be featured in GTA 5 but was later removed from the game. The radio station would have consisted of many tracks that would have been befitting Vice City themed DLC. It would have soundtracks from the 80s, with techno and electro mixes.
So the addition of a new radio station would be a good option to consider.
This themed DLC would also bring some classic cars that were already seen in the game, such as:
- Cheetah Classic
- Infernus Classic
- Cuban Hermes (A muscle car with livery options)
- Comet Classic
- Sentinel XS Classic
Below are some of the weapons for Vice City themed DLC:
- Colt Python
- Franchi SPAS-12
- Chainsaw (this too could be a crazy addition)
As far as the clothing aspect is concerned, the Redditor suggested the clothing style that Hollywood actor, Ryan Gosling has in the movie "Drive." He even suggests Rockstar could possibly put a Ryan Gosling Jacket Easter egg in the campaign.
Other clothing option is the type of flowery shirts that Tommy Vercetti has in 2002's GTA: Vice City.
Comments on the forum suggested inclusion of Testaross and E30 M3 or E28 M5.
Stock Market Online
Meanwhile there have been other suggestions for the September update, namely the Online Stock Market.
The online version of the stock market is still not available on GTA 5 Online. YouTuber DomisLive draws a parallel between online stock market and that of Heists. He says how Rockstar said Heists was coming but delayed it for a long time. There were even rumours in between that suggested Rockstar might drop the idea of Heists. But it eventually rolled it out.
So the online stock market too could be one such update. Rockstar has almost stopped speaking about it. The addition of a stock market could spice up GTA 5.
Top Five Missing Content and Features
Though we know that Rockstar has not perhaps created the perfect game in GTA 5, the game nevertheless has been one of great success and popularity.
But YouTuber MrBossFTW puts together a list of five top content and features that are missing in GTA 5.
- Better Connectivity and Servers: Rockstar must have better dedicated server that will improve the connectivity, which will reduce the frustration when playing the Deathmatches.
- Plastic Surgery: Since GTA 5, there is only one chance to design a character - only in the beginning. So the YouTuber argues that even if such a feature in expensive, in-game players might dig for it as players might want to make adjustments.
- Stock Market Online: We have already discussed this. Such an addition will give players more space to make money and spend it in-game. But things like the money glitch issue have spoiled it for many players.
- Casino: After having it featured in Rockstar's Red Dead Redemption, with the addition of Poker and Blackjack, many believe it will be available in GTA 5 too. Rockstar had even given out hints, where a signboard in front of a Casino in-game said 'Coming Soon'.
- Mansions: GTA 5 Online does not have an option for players to live in luxurious mansions, a feature that fans have wanted and was also rumoured to be included. It would be fun if such mansions were made available.