"GTA 5 Online," the popular video game from developer and publisher Rockstar Games, has announced the release of the new Further Adventures in Finance and Felony update to PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The new update advances a player's mission to be the ultimate criminal kingpin of Los Santos and Blaine County in the game. The new update will let players become the "CEO of a criminal empire."
Rockstar shared patch 1.34 notes in a post on the Support page. The post revealed that the developer is adding new office and Warehouse properties, vehicles, prices, modes, VIP Works, new VIP Works, new aircraft, weapons and many more.
The Executive Suites are needed to get the new operation running. The developer adds new line of deluxe office suites full-time assistant, helipad, boardroom, Don't Cross the Line arcade game and optional storage space like the Gun Locker.
The executive office also includes private access to the SecuroServ Special Cargo Network.
Here are the new additions to the game:
- Pegassi Reaper: $1,595,000
- Vapid FMJ: $1,750,000
- Grotti Bestia GTS: $610,000
- Benefactor XLS: $253,000 – $522,000
- Benefactor XLS (Armored)
- Enus Windsor Drop: $900,000
- Bravado Rumpo Custom: $130,000
- HVY Brickade (Pegasus Vehicle)
These can be purchased from Legendary Motorsport, Southern San Andreas Super Autos, and Warstock Cache and Carry websites.
- Buckingham Nimbus
- Buckingham Volatus
These can be purchased from the Elitas Travel website.
One existing aircraft and its variant:
- Cargobob Jetsam
These can be purchased from the Warstock Cache and Carry website
This can be purchased from the Dock Tease website.
Drum magazines for existing weapons:
- Carbine Rifle
- Assault Rifle
- Compact Rifle
- Special Carbine
- Combat PDW
- Machine Pistol
- Heavy Shotgun
These can be purchased from the Ammu-Nation.
New VIP Works:
- Headhunter (1+ Players) – Your Organization tries to take down multiple targets across the map against a time limit.
- Airfreight (1+ Players) – Your Organization must collect a Cargobob and use it to extract to a drop-off point.
- Haulage (1+ Players) – Your Organization must collect a large trailer and deliver it to a drop-off point.
New VIP Challenges:
- Cashing Out (2+ Players) – All players in the Organization compete to hack the most ATMs within a time limit.
- Salvage (2+ Players) – All players in an Organization, armed with rebreathers, compete to collect the most checkpoints in a set underwater area.
New Adversary Mode:
- Trading Places (2-10 Players) – Class warfare as life's winners and losers fight for survival. Losers become Winners by taking out a Winner. Choose how you play, Podium Finish or Pass the Parcel.
Prices of New offices:
- Maze Bank Tower: $4 million
- Lombank West: $3.1 million
- Arcadius Business Center: $2.25 million
- Maze Bank West: $1 million
Apart from the ones above, patch 1.34 also adds the following:
- Players can now buy and sell Special Cargo via the new SecuroServ Special Cargo Network, which is available at the desk computer in Offices while registered as a CEO.
- Players who become a CEO will have access to exclusive benefits. These benefits include:
- The ability to become a CEO without any bank balance restrictions, time limits, or cooldowns.
- Access to new and exclusive outfits for CEOs to dress their Organization with.
- Access to new and exclusive CEO vehicles upon purchasing an Office and various sized Warehouses.
- Players who become Associates of a CEO will also have access to exclusive benefits. These benefits include:
- Bonus wages for each consecutive Special Cargo Mission completed by their CEO, up to a maximum of $10,000. Failing a Mission will reset wages to a default value.
- Increased RP and 100% health regeneration when inside the radius of their CEO.
Click here for the complete patch notes that contains all the fixes that patch 1.34 adds to "GTA 5 Online."