Popular soccer video game, FIFA 14, from EA Sports has landed a new patch (title update) for its Xbox One edition that will immediately fix all the issues that affected the stability and online functionality of the game.
The patch fixes some of the most common bugs and also reminds its players that it is committed to the Xbox One platform that was released on 22 November 2013.
"Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We'll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available," said EA's community manager on EA Forum.
The game runs on Impact engine for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Ignite engine is used for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. The Ignite Engine adds more realism to the game with enhanced environmental features like weather and stadium crowd dynamics
This title update is the same as the one that was released for PlayStation 4 in December, CVG reported. FIFA 14 has bagged the number one place in the UK for all formats of the game. The engine will also react like humans would do.
Xbox One has one exclusive feature - The FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) game mode where players will be lucky enough to pick soccer players from various eras to come up with an Ultimate team.
Following are the complete patch notes of the new title update (EA Forum):
- Some stability issues when entering online matches
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can't access certain Online features
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs