"Fallout Shelter," the mobile video game from developer Bethesda, has received its "biggest update" yet, said the company. The new update 1.4 will bring a new crafting system to the game.
The update will also be adding new rooms where users can craft new weapon and armour. The Lunchboxes will have a fifth card, Junk, which Bethesda says is more useful than what its name stands for.
The players will see some new outfits and weapons. Update 1.4 will feature barbershop and will let players customise the hairstyles of the Dwellers. We will also see some new pets like parrots in the game. Previous updates had added dogs and cats as pets.
Previoulsy, "Fallout Shelter" had received Survival Mode, holiday season special and cloud support.
Here are some of the additions that will be part of update 1.4 for "Fallout Shelter" (Bethesda):
- Turn worthless junk into useful items! Introducing... crafting!
- New rooms! Build the new weapon and armour crafting rooms and use them to create your own items in game!
- Lunchboxes now contain a bonus fifth card: Junk! Trust us – it's more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures.
- Take the Overseer role to the next level. Build the new Barbershop and customise the look of any Dweller.
- Keep up with the latest fashions! Find new outfits and weapons straight from "Fallout 4" in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!
- Because four-legged companions bring overwhelming happiness, we've added new dogs and cats, and are introducing... parrots! Plus, new pet bonuses!
- Time of day is now properly reflected. Because authentic Vault simulation is our #1 goal!
"Fallout Shelter" was initially released on iOS on June 14, 2015, and later on Android devices. Following its release, the game was a chart topper, beating Candy Crush.